IZIP E3 DASH STEP OVER
Dash around town on this speedy Class 3 electric bike. With the assisted pedaling power to make your heart race, it makes getting where you need to go fantastically fast and exhilarating.
ABOUT THIS EBIKE
The E3 Dash is a proven performer and well-known in speed pedal-assist circles as a go-to electric bike. The aptly named Dash can get you to work fast while letting you burn a few extra calories along the way and then let you sneak in a sunset selfie on the coast at the end of the day. Robust alloy fenders keep you dry and won't rattle or bend, and the rear rack maintains a modern look while carrying panniers with ease. Can you say “real transportation”?
- Nimble geometry and upright riding position for heads-up awareness when zipping along city streets.
- The TranzX M16 350W center-mount motor is Class 3 rated for max speed of 28mph, with a 418Wh battery for long range.
- Functionally equipped with integrated rack, fenders, and front and rear lights- for ulti-mate urban usefulness.
- Larger 700c wheels and quick rolling tires help to get the most efficiency out of both you and the motor.
- Hydraulic disc brakes bring all that speed in to control under all conditions.
|Frame||Fully Formed Lightweight Aluminum Alloy 6061 T6, Nested DT Battery|
|Fork||Rigid Alloy 700c w/disc brake mounts|
|Headset||Integrated, Sealed Bearing|
|Cranks||Forged Alloy for TranzX System|
|Sprocket||Formed Spider, 42 tooth w/chainguard|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera SGS|
|Shifter||Shimano Acera Rapidfire Plus|
|Cogset||Shimano HG400, 9 speed 11-32 tooth|
|Chain||KMC x9e EPT eBike Specific|
|Front Hub||VP Modus, Sealed Bearing, 36 Hole, W/QR|
|Rear Hub||VP Modus, Sealed Bearing, 36 Hole, W/QR|
|Spokes||Black w/Silver Nipples|
|Rims||700c U28, disc specific|
|Tires||Schwalbe Big Apple, 700x50c|
|Brakes||Tektro Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Front Rotor & 160mm Rear Rotor|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Hydraulic 2 Finger Lever|
|Pedals||Alloy, One Piece, Sealed Bearing|
|Handlebar||IZIP Aluminum Alloy, 650mm Width w/25mm Rise|
|Grips||IZIP Ergo Comfort Control w/Lock|
|Stem||Promax Aluminum Alloy, +6/-6 Degree|
|Seat||IZIP Custom Ergo Performance|
|Seatpost||IZIP Aluminum Alloy, Forged Head, 350mm|
|Extras||Lezyne 250 Lumens Headlight/Taillight, Aluminum Fenders w/Intregrated Rack, Kickstand|
|Motor||TranzX M16 Center Mount 350W|
|Battery||418Wh Downtube Mounted|
|Display||TranzX Button Pad and Info Screen|
|Max Assisted Speed||28 mph (45 kph)|
|Range Estimated||16mi/26km to 35mi/56km|
Questions about this bike? Ask us.