IZIP E3 ZUMA LUXE STEP THRU
Ride around town in luxury when you spin the wheels on this indulgent e-bike. With its sophisticated styling and stunning looks, you’ll be sure to turn heads everywhere you go.
ABOUT THIS EBIKE
An elevated version of the Zuma, the Zuma Luxe model encompasses sophisticated styling and stunning looks inspired by the SoCal, sun-worshipping lifestyle found at world-famous Zuma Beach. Pedal away with supreme confidence thanks to the laid-back frame geometry. The Bosch Active Line mid-drive motor and downtube-mounted battery pack provide a low center of gravity for enhanced stability. It’s an e-bike that ascends the hills and comfortably covers the distance from beach side to town center and everywhere in between.
- Step-through frame design allows for casual sandal and sundress cruising, with nim-ble handling, and quick foot-down ability in stop and go riding.
- Long-range and powerful Bosch ACTIVE LINE 250W motor and 400Wh battery pro-vides worry-free riding from the biggest name e-bike motor systems.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful and consistent braking, regardless of the conditions, and perform reliably day in and day out.
- Shimano Acera 8spd shifting with optical gear box provides you with visual confirma-tion of gearing, with the most reliable name in shifting components.
- The wide range cassette with 12x32t range, combined with the 38t chainring, means you have gearing to go quickly uphill, downhill, and anywhere across town.
|Frame||Lightweight Alloy, SoCal relaxed geometry and style|
|Fork||Formed Aluminum Alloy with oversize steerer and blades.|
|Headset||Integrated, Sealed Bearing|
|Cranks||FSA Alloy 170mm|
|Sprocket||FSA 38 Tooth w/chainguard|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera|
|Shifter||Shimano Acera w/Optical Display|
|Cogset||Shimano HG-200, 8 speed 12-32 tooth|
|Chain||KMC x8e EPT eBike Specific|
|Front Hub||Formula, 36 Hole, Sealed Bearing, W/ QR|
|Rear Hub||Formula, 36 Hole, Sealed Bearing, W/ QR|
|Spokes||Black w/Silver Nipples|
|Rims||Alloy Double Wall, Disc Specific|
|Tires||Schwalbe Fat Frank 26"x2.35"|
|Brakes||Tektro Hydraulic Disc w/160mm Rotors|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Hydraulic 4 Finger Lever|
|Pedals||Resin Body Urban, Sealed Bearing|
|Handlebar||IZIP Ergo Comfort Bars|
|Grips||IZIP Ergo Comfort Control|
|Stem||IZIP Aluminum Alloy|
|Seat||IZIP Custom Ergo Performance|
|Seatpost||IZIP Aluminum Alloy, Forged Head, 300mm|
|Extras||Adjustable Kickstand, Bell|
|Motor||Bosch Active Line 250W, 20MPH|
|Battery||Bosch Powerpack 400Wh, Downtube Mounted|
|Display||Bosch Purion, Compact Type|
|Max Assisted Speed||20 mph (32 kph)|
|Range Estimated||16mi/27km to 42mi/68km|
Questions about this bike? Ask us.