IZIP E3 ZUMA STEP OVER
You’ll zoom around like a kid again when you throw a leg over this fun, inspiring electric bike. Heading to the beach or around town will never be the same.
ABOUT THIS EBIKE
Inspired by the SoCal, sun-worshipping lifestyle found at world-famous Zuma Beach, the IZIP E3 Zuma is an electric bike born of equal parts style and comfort. The frame geometry is so relaxed that you’ll feel like your flip-flops never left the ground, but the bike remains perfectly balanced with a low center of gravity thanks to a downtube-mounted battery pack and powerful mid-drive motor. It’s an e-bike that flattens the uphill ride back from the beach and has a long-range 418Wh battery to power all your surf-minded weekend adventures and weekday, round-town errands.
- Easy cruising frame design allows for casual flip-flop pedaling, with nimble handling.
- Equipped with TranzX M16 350W motor and 418Wh battery, mounted low in the center of the frame for stability.
- Schwalbe Fat Frank 26” x 2.35” tires with puncture belt for miles of comfort, and protec-tion from flats.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide powerful and worry-free braking with easy maintenance.
- Shimano Altus 7spd shifting, and wide range cassette for the “perfect gear” in all riding conditions.
|Frame||Lightweight Alloy, SoCal relaxed geometry and style|
|Fork||Formed Aluminum Alloy with oversize steerer and blades.|
|Headset||Integrated, Sealed Mechanism|
|Cranks||Forged Alloy for TranzX System|
|Sprocket||42 Tooth w/chainguard|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus|
|Shifter||Shimano TX50 Thumb Shifter, 7 Speed w/Optical Display|
|Cogset||Shimano HG-200, 12-32 tooth, 7 Speed|
|Front Hub||VP Modus, 36 Hole, Sealed Bearing, W/ QR|
|Rear Hub||VP Modus, 36 Hole, Sealed Bearing, W/ QR|
|Spokes||Black w/Silver Nipples|
|Rims||Weinmann XM26 Plus, Alloy Double Wall|
|Tires||Schwalbe Fat Frank 26"x2.35"|
|Brakes||Tektro Mechanical Disc w/160mm Rotors|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Ergo 4 finger|
|Pedals||Resin Body Urban, Sealed Bearing|
|Handlebar||IZIP Ergo Comfort Bars|
|Grips||IZIP Ergo Comfort Control|
|Stem||IZIP Aluminum Alloy, Adjustable, 3D forged|
|Seat||IZIP Custom Ergo Performance|
|Seatpost||IZIP Aluminum Alloy, Forged Head, 350mm|
|Motor||TranzX M16 Center Mount, 350W|
|Battery||418Wh Downtube Mounted|
|Display||TranzX Button Pad and Info Screen|
|Max Assisted Speed||20 mph (32 kph)|
|Range Estimated||16mi/26km to 35mi/56km|
Questions about this bike? Ask us.